The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay ( a fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America) has architected a deep bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication. The value-added features include making payments with credit cards and exploring favorite merchants and cash-back cards along with the data-driven marketing solutions that allow us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
In order to serve more merchants and users, we are expanding our business and adding more new functions, so that Snaplii can become a digital wallet commonly used by people in North America.
About the Role:
We are looking for an intermediate UX/UI designer to join our Product and Experience team. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including business, marketing, and development, you will:
- Provide UX/UI design solutions to our App and back-end system
- Improve the graphic design level for all the product platforms and maintain the design system
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user flows, journey maps, mock-ups, and prototypes
- Participate in market research, user research, and usability testing
- Provide ideations and solutions to design for powering our growing business
- Work closely with the dev team and external vendors to ensure design specifications are implemented to a high standard of polish
- You are passionate about design and you are obsessed with making everything better because you believe that good designs that can help enhance people’s life
- You are thrilled to work in a startup environment that is fast-moving and rapidly growing
- University degree in Information Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Web and Graphic Design or equivalent discipline
- At least 3+ years of UX/UI/Product design experience with a good understanding of native app design principles, patterns and specifications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The portfolio is required.