About SnapPay & Snaplii
SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay has also architected a deeper bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication than ever. The value-added features including e-Flyers, e-Coupons, eGift Card along with the data-driven marketing solutions allows us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner who is enthusiastic and dynamic to help support our team as we continue to scale. You'll proactively source and assess best-in-class external talent to support the business plans and goals.
What you will do:
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for all open requisitions, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates and engaging with external agencies, and channels.
- Identify new sourcing strategies to proactively build a talent pipeline
- Manage candidates experience and gain interest for current and future positions
- Utilize a variety of sourcing techniques, including social media, job boards, networking and etc.
- Help build our hiring brand, establish our employer value prop, and broadcast our brand across various online channels.
- Manage the job offer process, including negotiation and background check.
Who you are:
- Several years of recruitment experience with an agency or in-house, particularly in product and tech roles
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally and ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Exceptional time management, and multitasking capability. You thrive in an environment of uncertainty and change.
- Self-starter that is comfortable working with menial oversight and tight deadlines
- Possess a “Do What it Takes” attitude to get the job done