The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay ( a fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America) has architected a deep bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication. The value-added features include making payments with credit cards and exploring favorite merchants and cash-back cards along with the data-driven marketing solutions that allow us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
In order to serve more merchants and users, we are expanding our business and adding more new functions, so that Snaplii can become a digital wallet commonly used by people in North America.
About the Role:
We are looking for Sr. Java Developers to join our development team. You will be responsible for the development of the new product as well as the maintenance of and enhancements to the existing product. The role will effectively communicate with the team to uncover immediate/future needs, will convey those results to our clients in a meaningful way, and will deliver solutions in a proactive, fast-paced, client-service-driven development environment.
- Participate in the construction and maintenance of the Java project framework, develop high concurrency and distributed systems, and maintain the existing systems.
- Participate in the discussion and compilation of the project implementation plan, complete the preparation of the project requirements, outline, detailed design, and other documents.
- Responsible for the project subsystem or module design and coding.
- Responsible for core business system optimization, to ensure system security, quality, and performance.
- Responsible to deliver SnapPay (Alipay strategic partners) system, a high concurrent and stable payment system to hundreds of thousands of merchants.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Participating in project planning and solution proposals.
- Translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into code.
- Implementing high-quality unit tests. Performing peer code reviews to meet program quality targets. Identifying and diagnosing deficiencies related to systems, code, and infrastructure.
- Drafting system documentation for a wide variety of purposes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer engineering.
- 5+ years of disciplined application design and development experience in Java and 3+ years in Java 8.
- Demonstrated strong development skills in Java and Spring boot.
- Proficiency in OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with designing & developing Restful web services with Spring mvc or Spring webflux for moderate to high traffic sites – experience at an internet company is highly desirable.
- Good at MySQL or other relational databases and excellent SQL skills.
- Hands-on experience in Jenkins and CI/CD process.
- Experience in developing micro service projects. Familiar with docker and k8s.
- Strong knowledge of AWS services.
- Extensive knowledge in concurrent and distributed programming models.
- Has a strong working ethic and obeys the code of conduct. Strictly follow the security and quality assurance procedure.
- Must be performance-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.