About SnapPay & Snaplii
SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay is to provide an innovative digital membership management service that can support users to enjoy one-stop membership benefits and convenient payment, and enhance the marketing effects of businesses. We’re creating a meaningful environment to help merchants grasp new member information anytime and anywhere, and help users feel a safe, smooth and useful membership experience.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Manager to own new product growth/product marketing projects on Product Team. We'll be testing a wide range of new ideas to help us activate, retain and acquire new users at scale.
- Help rebuild the new user experience for Snaplii users.
- Build new products around promotions, rewards and campaigns to help activate and retain users.
- Create, prioritize, and manage a healthy prioritized backlog by breaking the solution epics into user / technical stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Manage a Product Growth roadmap for a set of features from inception through implementation and analysis: collect requirements, establish key performance metrics, craft the user experience, drive execution, and report on the impact.
- Work closely with cross-product, operations and technology to deliver product briefs, train the team on new product features and capabilities.
- Participate in internal product performance reviews to understand performance gap, develop action plans, and drive the execution of actions.
- Understand complex technical issues, discern impact, and be able to explain the situation to maximize clarity and drive resolution
- 3+ years of Product Management experience and driving results
- Ability to take ownership of small to medium-sized initiatives from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, communicating recommendations, and driving results within an Agile delivery model.
- Execution ability and experience taking a concept from idea to launch; willing to roll up sleeves where needed
- Self-motivated with strong organizational & interpersonal skills including the ability to plan and prioritize multiple duties and responsibilities simultaneously
- Desire to make an impact