Snaplii is the next-generation Digital Wallet for millions of Canadians who love rewards and the ease of mobile payments at its best. Empowered by SnapPay, a leading payment processor for Alipay / WeChat Pay payment in Canada), Snaplii is creating a mobile-first experience that enables merchants to better market to and manage their members and a marketplace for members to collect rewards at their favourite restaurants and retailers.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Human Resource Business Partner to join our team in providing a full range of HR support and programs to all departments. The Human Resource Business Partner is a vital part of our company. The HRBP works as a strategic business partner and internal advisor with assigned business clients and helps to drive initiatives that impact employee engagement, organizational efficiency, organizational change, talent management, talent acquisition, performance, and culture.
- Support Managers through the recruitment process by providing guidance and support around interviewing best practices, leading recruitment initiatives, ensuring completion of required pre-employment processes and preparation of offer letters.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into critical HR actions, programs, and initiatives.
- Support business leaders with strategic HR advice in resolving employee and HR-related matters.
- Provides resolution of critical issues with respect to employee relations and helps ensure employee satisfaction and commitment
- Provide HR solutions support, process knowledge advice and consultation to BU and/or line management
- Act as a catalyst for change; guide and direct organizational design, development and change management solutions.
- Strategize with the HR team to develop the programs/projects to deliver organizational improvements
- Participate in HR projects as needed.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience in a corporate setting
- A demonstrated understanding and application of HR-related principles, practices, procedures and employment legislation
- Strong relationship management capabilities, with the ability to influence and partner with all levels of the organization
- Sound judgement and makes decisions to bring issues to resolution
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues
- Proven project and time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Results-oriented, with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- CHRP Designation is considered an asset.