About SnapPay & Snaplii
SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay has also architected a deeper bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication than ever. The value-added features including e-Flyers, e-Coupons, eGift Card along with the data-driven marketing solutions allow us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Growth Product Marketer who is an experienced and creative individual that is willing to kick-start projects, rigorously test our lean experiments, and lead the team's incorporation of a data-driven mindset. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Plan and strategize internal and external growth engine
- Analyze current data, discover bottlenecks in its technical implementation, and create a growth-driven process for the team to utilize
- Exponentially increase growth in Snaplii through testing out numerous lean experiments
- Collaborate with the product and business team to help build out feature sets that reflect user needs found within our data
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
- Always be on the hunt for and testing new growth opportunities – including testing new channel and acquisition opportunities, with a focus on deriving robust and reliable insights
- Work closely with tech, product & design teams to build and implement marketing initiatives, ensuring teams working towards clear goals, deliverables & timelines
- 3+ years of proven record of experience in growth marketing/hacking
- Solid project management skills; ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional team members, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Execution ability and experience taking a concept from idea to launch; willing to roll up sleeves where needed
- Adaptability and ability to be part of a rapidly growing environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion in payment/Fintech