About SnapPay & Snaplii
SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay is to provide an innovative digital membership management service that can support users to enjoy one-stop membership benefits and convenient payment, and enhance the marketing effects of businesses. We’re creating a meaningful environment to help merchants grasp new member information anytime and anywhere, and help users feel a safe, smooth and useful membership experience.
About the Role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, and detail-oriented Customer Success Associate to help support our team as we continue to scale. You will get to work on several impactful projects throughout the team to help us provide a best-in-class experience for our customers. The work you do will have a direct and tangible impact on our growth, strategy, and the well-being of our customers.
What you will do:
- Engaging with SnapPay/Snaplii merchants/customers, helping them understand the product and implement SnapPay and Snaplii onboarding process
- Understanding client needs to drive value outside of the core product and enable the team with account insights.
- Improve our relationships between SnapPay/Snaplii and our partners. Ensure that we are providing the best possible support in the most efficient way possible.
- Use your findings to refind the onboarding process. Identify pain points and collaborate with a team to overcome them.
- Growing your knowledge of the industry and our customers; equipping yourself to the mobile payment/digital banking
Who you are:
- You are customer-obsessed, naturally curious, and undaunted by complex problems
- A good communicator, collaborator and team member who looks to fill in gaps and make a difference
- Hunger to learn technology and productivity tools
- Confidence to ask questions contributes ideas, and invite continual feedback
- Exceptional time management, and multitasking capability. You thrive in an environment of uncertainty and change.
- Ability to understand, and communicate technical requirements and its impact on the business
**Location: Toronto ON and Vancouver BC