SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants, including Tier One merchants, within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay has also architected a deeper bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication than ever. The value-added features, including e-Flyers, e-Coupons, eGift Card, and data-driven marketing solutions, allow us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
About the Role
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our committed and passionate team and provide administrative and operational support for the company. In this role, your main areas of focus will include internal and external communications, documents management/filling, supporting meetings and travel logistics and scheduling candidate interviews.
- Plan and manage projects, hold everyone accountable, ensure progress is made, everyone is on the same page and projects are completed promptly.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-site meetings, etc.
- Proactively manage a busy calendar, ensuring all necessary materials and resources are prepared in advance.
- Gather and prepare the necessary information, materials and resources for meetings and events.
- Arrange travel (flights, hotel, car service) and make last-minute change as well as provide a detailed itinerary.
- Provide administrative support to the administrative team.
- Schedule candidates interviews and provide feedback to the hiring agencies and candidates.
- Other projects as requested.
- Strong oral and written communication, both in English and fluency in Mandarin.
- Execution of administrative activities, with great attention to details, organization and process.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and able to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment with limited daily direction.
- Have the ability to handle confidential materials and information.
- Valid Driver’s license.